WHAT YOU NEED :
– Lean ground beef: 1 lbAdvertisements
– Onion: 2.5 cup (chopped)
– Garlic powder: half a tsp
– Ketchup: 3/4 cup
– Tomato paste: 2 tsp
– Worcestershire sauce: ½ tsp
– Brown sugar: 2.5 tsp
– Salt & Pepper – to taste
– Green Mill Texas Toast: 4 pieces
– Cheddar cheese: 1oz (shredded)
1. Your oven’s temperature should be set to 375 degrees.
2. Then brown your ground beef and onion over medium heat on the stovetop. Immediately, drain.
3. You’ll want to add ketchup, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and salt and pepper. And please stir everything well to combine.
4. Once done, you need to cook over medium heat until the mixture has thickened according to your taste.
5. In the meantime, make sure Green Mill Texas Toast is placed into the preheated oven.
6. Ok, go ahead and bake toast until golden brown, it takes around 5 to 6 minutes.
7. At this point, your Sloppy Joe Mixture should be placed on top of your golden-brown Texas Toast.
8. To finish, top each piece of toast with ¼ oz of Cheddar Cheese.